Jeeto Mere Laal Scheme
Offer period: 1st October'21 - 31st March'22
Terms and Conditions
1) “ Jeeto Mere Laal” (Hereinafter referred to as “Offer”) is a special offer from Nunhems India Private Limited (Hereinafter referred to as “Nunhems/Company”), open to citizens of India except in the state of Tamil Nadu unless prohibited by any other law and, subject to the availability of stock, is valid for the period from 1st of October 2021 to 31st March 2022 (both days inclusive) [Hereinafter referred to as “Offer Period”]. However, Nunhems reserves the right to curtail or extend the period of this offer or even modify the terms and conditions of this offer at its own discretion without any advance notice or prior intimation.
2) This offer is applicable only on select pack size of Nunhems’ MaxX & Aastha Watermelon Seeds i.e. MaxX & Aastha Watermelon Seeds with pack size of 1000 seeds produced and packaged by Nunhems (Hereinafter referred to as “MaxX & Aastha Seeds”) and is subject to availability of MaxX and Aastha Watermelon Seeds stock at the dealer(s) / retailer(s) shop(s). In other words, Nunhems cannot be held liable or responsible if MaxX and Aastha Watermelon Seeds is not available at the dealer(s) / retailer(s) shop(s).
3) Under the terms of the offer, a scratch coupon would be attached with every packet of MaxX and Aastha Watermelon Seeds. Any person who intends to participate in the offer is required to purchase MaxX or Aastha Watermelon Seeds packet and scratch the panel appearing at the top of the scratch coupon that is attached with the MaxX and Aastha Watermelon Seeds packet. Upon scratching the panel an alphanumeric character will appear which the participant has to send via a text message to a designated 10-digit mobile phone number mentioned in the scratch coupon. On successfully sending the alphanumeric character to the designated 10-digit number, the participant will receive the following confirmatory text message: -
Dear Nunhems watermelon farmer, Congratulations! Your code is validated. Please check the link www.nunhems.in
Each alphanumeric character can be registered only once. If any alphanumeric character which is successfully registered is again send via text message to the designated 10-digit mobile phone number as mentioned above, such alphanumeric character will not be registered again. Such attempt to re-register an already registered alphanumeric character will not be considered as a valid attempt and sender will receive the following message
“Repeated claim code. Dear Nunhems watermelon farmer, the claim code is already activated. Please use the valid code to enter the campaign.”
In case the alphanumeric character sent via text message to the designated 10-digit mobile phone number as mentioned above, is not correct and/or is not sent in the appropriate format, the alphanumeric character will not be registered. Further, such attempt to register an incorrect alphanumeric character and/or attempt to register alphanumeric character in an appropriate format will not be considered as a valid attempt and sender will receive the following message: -
“Invalid Code: Dear Nunhems watermelon farmer, entered claim code is invalid. Please send the text in below format. BASFWMW<space>claim code
4) Each alphanumeric character registered successfully will, in the manner as mentioned below, be included in respective lucky draw as mentioned in Condition 5 hereinbelow to decide winner of select number of Android Mobile phone (Samsung), Tablet (Lenovo) and Laptop(Lenovo) (hereinafter also collectively referred to as “Reward”).
5) The Company will randomly select and declare the names of the winners either within offer period or at the end of the offer period as per its discretion. The same information shall be conveyed to the winners through appropriate medium.
6) Only alphanumeric character registered successfully during the Offer Period i.e. between 1st of October 2021 to 31st March 2022 and received and acknowledged by the company by way of a confirmatory message, shall be included for lucky draw. If anyone texts an incorrect alphanumeric character and consequently does not receive a confirmatory message from the company, he can neither claim that the alphanumeric character appearing on his scratch coupon should be included in the lucky draw nor make any other claim whatsoever. Any person who purchased MaxX or Aastha and is unable to scratch the scratch coupon that is attached with MaxX or Aastha watermelon Seeds packet and/or read the alphanumeric character that appears upon scratching the panel appearing at the top of the scratch coupon because he is illiterate/ visually impaired/physically challenged, is required to enlist the support of Dealer/Retailer from whom he purchased MaxX or Aastha watermelon Seeds to do so. Further, any alphanumeric character appearing on the scratch coupon and sent via text message to the designated 10-digit number mentioned in the scratch coupon after the expiry of the Offer Period shall neither be acknowledged with a confirmatory message nor will be eligible for any Reward/ claim of any kind whatsoever.
8) The winner shall be intimated by way of a text message/phone call within 45 days of the lucky draw. Further, the winner shall be delivered the Reward within 60-90 days of the receipt of the text message/phone call from the company on a date, time and place to be decided by the company. Such date, time and place shall be intimated to the winner by the representative of the company. However, the delivery may get delayed in view of the fact that their severe restrictions have been imposed by Government on the movement of people, goods and services across the country to contain the spread of the deadly Covid 19 virus among the community. In such an event the representative of the company shall remain in touch with the winner and inform him of the next convenient date in which the delivery shall be made. In the event the person(Winner) who won the lucky draw dies during such delay then the company shall transfer such gift to his/her legal heir upon the production of document of succession. This shall be subject to Condition 11.
9) The winner shall collect his/her Reward on the date and time and from the place as would be indicated by representatives of company by producing an acceptable proof of identity i.e. voter’s identity card, driving license, ration card or Aadhar Card.
10) If a minor is declared a winner of Android Mobile Phone (Samsung) or Tablet (Lenovo) or Laptop (Lenovo), it shall be handed over to the guardian of the minor subject to the submission to the satisfaction of the company necessary and sufficient documentary proof by the guardian about his guardianship of the minor. The decision of Nunhems India Private Limited as to whether the documents submitted are sufficient shall be final and binding on the guardian.
11) Winner must claim the Reward within 45 days of receiving the intimation from the representative of the company about date, place and time of the delivery of the Reward as mentioned in Condition 8 above. In case the winner fails to claim the Reward on or before the aforesaid period, the winner shall be deemed to have surrendered the Reward. Further, only the winner on production of the identity proof mentioned in Condition 9 is entitled to claim the Reward. Under no circumstances, will the Reward be given to a representative/agent of the winner.
12) The approximate market price of Android Mobile Phone of Samsung, Tablet of Lenovo and Laptop of Lenovo are Rs. 13,000/-, Rs 25,000/- and Rs. 52,000/- respectively. In case of non-availability/difficulty in procuring Android Mobile Phone of Samsung, Tablet of Lenovo and Laptop of Lenovo, the Company reserves the right to offer Android Mobile Phone, Tablet and Laptop of any other brand, specifications, style, size, type and other features but of an equivalent value.
13) All taxes in the nature of Income Tax, Gift Tax or any other applicable statutory levies/ registration charges in connection with the Reward and all other costs, expenses including insurance, incidental costs/ difference in price of the Reward in location of winner than that of stipulated / announced price of the Reward shall be borne by the winner. Nunhems India Private Limited shall not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by the winner in connection with the Reward.
14) The company may in its discretion decide not to release the Reward to the winner thereof in the absence of proof of payment of such taxes, levies, charges etc. Further, in case the company incurs any pre-deposits of any of the above-mentioned Taxes, levies, charges, it will have the right to get the same back form the winner before the release of the Reward.
15) The Reward are not transferable/exchangeable for cash/any other items nor are they meant for sale separately.
16) The Company does not warrant the quality etc. of the Reward and shall not be responsible thereof. Responsibility as to quality etc. of the Reward rest with the manufacturers thereof. No claims of any nature whatsoever will be entertained in this regard. However, guarantee and warranty in the Reward as stipulated by the manufacturer/distributor may be transferred to the winner.
17) The Company shall not be liable for any loss, damage, theft, breakage, malfunction or any defect caused to or noticed in the Reward and / or in respect of the Reward after handing over the same to the winner.
18) Purchasing MaxX or Aastha watermelon Seeds and sending the alphanumeric character via a text message to the designated 10-digit mobile phone number that is mentioned on the scratch coupon attached to the Seeds packet within the offer period implies that the purchaser is voluntarily participating in the offer. By participating in the offer, the participant is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other instructions, terms and conditions that the company may issue from time to time.
19) Claiming Reward from the company is consent on the part of the winner to the usage of his name and/or his picture for publicity purposes by company in all media.
20) The winner may be required to sign an Acknowledgement letter/Indemnity and Release of Claims form and handover/submit it to the representative of the company who hands over the Reward to him.
21) The picture of Reward shown or depicted on any promotional material/ leaflet/brochure/ MaxX or Aastha watermelon Seeds packet/scratch coupon are for representative purpose only and that the actual Reward might differ from those shown or depicted on the promotional material/ leaflet/brochure/ MaxX or Aastha watermelon Seeds packet/scratch coupon etc.
22) All instructions, rules and conditions on any brochure, leaflet, advertising or promotional materials relating to the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions, provided that in the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the two, the provisions of these terms and conditions shall prevail over all such other instructions, rules and conditions.
23) The offer is subject to force majeure conditions including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, war, riots, change of law, statutory prohibitions/ restrictions. In such event the offer will be deemed to be suspended or active as per the discretion of the Company.
24) All information provided in the offer is provided "As is" without warranty of any kind. The company makes no representations and disclaims all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to the participant and/or any third party including, without limitation, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
25) The company reserves the right at its sole discretion and without in any way incurring any liability whatsoever to cancel, postpone, terminate or suspend the contest and/or lucky draw and/or modify the terms and conditions set forth herein in whole or in part without any prior notice to the customers/participant and without assigning any reasons for the same.
26) The company also reserves the right to disqualify any participant /winner if it has reasonable grounds to believe that the participant /winner has breached any of these terms and conditions or has indulged in fraud and/or misrepresentation etc. No intimation shall be sent to the participant about such disqualification.
27) In case of any dispute or difference with respect to offer, the decision of the company shall be final and binding on all concerned.
28) The prevailing statutory laws of India shall be applicable to the contest and all disputes relating to this offer is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts at Gurgaon only.
29) All of Nunhems’ products including MaxX or Aastha watermelon Seeds can be purchased without having to participate in the offer.
30) Employees of Nunhems India Private Limited and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the offer. Likewise, the Dealers/Distributors of Nunhems or anyone selling seeds/agrochemical for commercial purpose are equally not eligible to participate in the offer.