The content of this website is owned by Nunhems, who is part of the BASF Group.
BASF is delighted that you have visited our website and thanks you for your interest in our company.
BASF takes data protection seriously. This Privacy Statement describes:
(1) When you visit our website without contacting us or signing in, your browser transmits the following information automatically to our server:
(2) If you contact us by email or by contact form on our website, we receive the following information:
(1) When you visit our website, we use your IP address and the other data that your browser transmits automatically to our server (see Section 1 (1)) in order to:
a) send the requested content to your browser. In doing so, we store the complete IP address only to the extent necessary to serve the requested content to you.
b) send your IP address to a service provider to map your public IP address with company and industry related information (no personal information). This company- and industry related information will be processed to our web measurement system. In this process step your IP address is not stored at our service provider or in our system at any time.
c) protect us from attacks and to safeguard the proper operation of our website. In doing so, we store said data transiently and with restricted access for a maximum period of 180 days. Such period may be extended if and to the extent necessary to prosecute attacks and incidents.
BASF will investigate the user of an IP address only in case of an illegal attack.
(2) We store the IP address of your computer after having removed the last octet of the IP address, i.e. in anonymous form, for web audience measuring that allows us to improve our website. We remove the last octet of the IP address immediately after collection. That is why we do not collect personal data about your use of our website.
(3) If you contact us by email or by contact form on our website, we use the data under Section 1 (2) to answer and, if possible, to meet your request. We store such data to the extent necessary to answer and meet your request.
When you visit our website, your browser transmits the information under Section 1 (1) automatically to our server. You are free to transmit such data. Without providing such data we are not able to serve you the requested content.
You are not obliged to let us use your anonymized data for web audience measuring. You are also not obliged to let us use your IP address for mapping with your company or industry information.
If you want to contact us by email or by contact form on our website, you are free to transmit the data under Section 1 (2). We will mark mandatory fields, if any, of a contact form. Without providing the required data you may prevent us from answering and meeting your request properly.
The legal basis for the processing under Section 2 is point (f) of Article 6 (1) General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests are determined by the purposes described under Section 2.
We transmit the data mentioned in Section 1 to Data Processors based in the European Union for the purposes determined in Section 2. Such Data Processors process personal data only on instructions from us and the processing is carried out on behalf of us. We do not intend to transfer your personal data to a third country.